Wednesday 25 August 2010

George's 7th Birthday Page

George was seven years old on the 8th of this month.  I clearly remember my 7th birthday - I didn't want it to happen.  I must have been happy being six and thought maybe that being seven would spoil things.  Funny the things that bother children isn't it?

Anyway, George had no such problems.  He looks forward to each birthday practically from the day after the last one!

I used one of my favourtie kits for this layout - Birthday Magic by Kitty Designs at Oscraps.  I think it's the banner, I really love that Happy Birthday banner!  Other stuff used: the template is With Love By Mushy by Little Dreamer Designs (freebie), Block Alpha by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals (freebie), Cupcake by Kimds Designs at Oscraps (freebie) and another freebie the Metal Mesh elements by Kim Liddiard at Digital Scrapbook Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment