Tuesday 28 September 2010

George at Seven.

George is very photogenic and it’s easy to take a good photo of him… that is, if he’s relaxed and not in a giddy mood, if that’s the case then maybe not so easy.  Anyway this day a week or so ago I caught him watching the telly and he wasn’t paying me any attention so I snapped away. 

There was a problem though, this photo was my favourite and it turned out to be blurred!

However, with Photoshop Elements and a Shadowhouse Creations texture it turned out fine.

GWSep2010w

I’m happy with this page.  I like to blend a photo into the background and in this layout I think  George blowing his cornet was just the right one.

I used Cinzia Loosemore’s Thankful For You Kit here, with the exception of the grey background which is a Katie Pertiet paper.  Thankful For You is a huge, gorgeous kit for autumn and it includes the Alpha too.  Her designs can be found at www.oscraps.com.

The template is a great Polly & Rufus Designs freebie found at www.mscraps.com.

Ciao.

1 comment: