Tuesday 22 February 2011

Valentine Cards

Crafty-Wknd-copyb

This page is dedicated to Saturday afternoon 12th Feb when the boys all made Valentine's cards.  The journaling tells of how Vicki and Gary went off for a rare night away on their own and left the boys at our house.  Caroline came up with the idea of making Valentine's Day cards with the boys.  She and Charlie came round to our house with all the stuff and the boys all got stuck in and had a whale of a time.

I've used a template here I bought when I first got interested in digital scrapbooking.  It's called Photo Selection by Lauren Bavin at Digitalscrapbookplace.com.  The background paper is from Mod Bebe Papers by A. Victoria;  jewellery tag from Lil Bits Tags by Katie Pertiet; alpha from Sock Monkey Kit by Lynn Grieveson all at Designerdigitals.com and lastly the cute little Valentine epoxies are Hazel Olive Designs at Mscraps.com.

I'm enjoying catching up on some scrapping.  I've realised though that I've got such a lot of stock now that I really need to do some re-organising of it all.  What's so very good about it all is that a good percentage of what I have was free stuff.  The digital scrapbook designers of this world are so generous with their talents and products it's amazing.

Until next time,

Kathleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment