Sunday 29 May 2011

Charlie's Birthday

It was my youngest grandson, Charlie's, third birthday last week.  He had a full busy day with an outing to an Open Farm, lunch at McDonald's and a birthday party later in the day.  I'm a lucky Nanny and was in on all the fun with my camera in hand to record the happy day.

Chas3rdBday-copyb

I seem to have spent quite a bit of time dithering over this layout.  I just couldn't decide on anything and I mean anything at all.  I knew I wanted to put several photos on the page and use the paint splatter effect behind the photos and that was all I knew really.   So I did what I usually do in cases like this and trawled through my stock of digital kits etc. and waited for inspiration to hit me.  Considering the method I used and lack of any plan I'm quite happy with the way things turned out.

Credits:    Photo layout from Remember Today Template - Blue paper from Mon Petit Ballon Bleu Solids - Worn Safety Tags, all by Katie Pertiet;   little aliens from Lil Monster kit - Cinnamon Designs at After Five Designs;   Grey background paper from a collaborative kit found at Sugar Hill co;   "All About" wordart from Definitely Defined Bright Kit by Nicole Young at Digital Scrapbook Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment