Sunday 9 October 2011

Nicholas

These are a few pictures of Nicholas I took recently when he was playing in my garden.  I particularly like the main photo and wanted to build a layout around it.  I love the technique of blending a photo into the background and I was able to employ that technique in this layout.

Nicholas9Sep11-copyb

The template I chose is My Boy, a freebie, from Little Dreamer Designs.  Once again I used Little Layette Kit by Katie Pertiet of Designer Digitals to decorate the page.  Lastly the background page is from a kit I purchased this week - Simply Boy by Cinnamon Designs available at After Five Designs.  I'm looking forward to using this kit more Simply Boy on my next lay out.

Kathleen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathleen,
    I usually check your other blog, but your scrap booking amazes me...do you print the pages, or keep them on your computer? We have a grandson, our first, due in December. I would love to show my daughter in law how to scrap book...such a wonderful way to record memories. (0:

    ReplyDelete